Videos Connected to Teaching and Learning - Learn, Inspire, Motivate!

When I have some extra time, I love to explore YouTube videos connected to teaching and learning. I am always looking for something new to inspire, motivate, or just to explore something new. 

My PLN has helped me compile this YouTube playlist of favorite educational videos. We have also organized two Google + Collections with some favorite videos that we use with students. One is for Inspiration and Motivation and the other is connected to some great TED Talks. We have also been exploring Classhook, which looks like a great resource for videos connected to teaching and learning. I am also always exploring and compiling videos connected to different aspects of teaching and learning. Explore my playlists to learn more. 

What are some of your favorite videos connected to teaching and learning? 

Feel free to add them to the collaborative playlist or in the comments below.

Here are some of my current top choices connected to teaching and learning. 

Rubik's Cube: A question, waiting to be answered

You Can Learn Anything

This Will Revolutionize Education

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass - Rube Goldberg Machine

Inside the mind of a master procrastinator


"Our kids do not want to be taught, they want to be moved... focus a little less on figuring out how you will teach them, and a little more on how you will inspire them." Paul Bogush


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts